Today Lainey, Cal, and I found ourselves here:
This is a very small gas station in Bountiful Utah.
We were here because our windshield was being replaced by a russian man that was very sweet, very professional and spoke english but you could only understand him if you were russian.
But he did an AWESOME job and he gave me a killer deal.
Luckily this little gas station sold yogurt and some totally toxic, bright pink, disgusting tasting, my daughter will die at age two "kid drink" that Lainey loved.
oh, and I ate a gas station hot dog. yikes.
But the thing about this little adventure was (and I'm sure Mac and Jayne can relate) that it reminded me so much of some of my BEST childhood memories. being in some totally random parking lot/driveway/gas station in nowheresville while Dad was either trying to fix our car or off talking to some old guy about the junk in his garage aka "the antiques in his showroom" :)
but the games we thought up in those strange places were the best ever.
4 comments:
How much do I love this post, let me count the ways...
You're a writer, Tess.
thanks Jim.
p.s. pleeease change Laineys picture! she looks like the daughter of the Joker
~Tess
done and done.
gee thanks haha
Post a Comment