Well, here it is! It popped so that I look pregnant, instead of looking like I had one too many servings of dinner. I'm in stretchy pants, which is the best. I've decided if the only times it's socially acceptable to wear elastic-waisted pants is as a prenant lady and an octogenarian, then I would like to skip from my child bearing years to my golden ones, thankyouverymuch.

Luke talks to the belly:

He also likes to sneak a peek sometimes.

Morning sickness is mostly gone (except for a bad day today, which HAS to be a fluke). I'm SO happy it's getting better! Seriously, I'm a different person when I'm not nauseated. A much, much better person that spends less time moaning like Billy Crystal in "When Harry Met Sally".
3 comments:
I'm in love with this post. Lots. Can't wait for #7!!!
LOVE that belly! So cute!
This post made my week! I was wondering when your tiny self would start to show a little growing baby.
I'm giddy for you.
Seriously:)
Post a Comment