Saturday, October 2, 2010

This awesome possum family

Hey fam! I have just been laughing these past couple days because I'm learning so much about Dad's side of the family that I never knew before. First of all, Seth and Babo are SO ALIKE. We can't watch a movie without Seth making smart comments all through it, and I try not to join him because Amy has a mean right hook :) A couple days ago he got home from work with this big grin on his face and announced that he had had an amazing vision and great inspiration... for the garage and basement. He has been bringing bikes and bike trailers downstairs ever since. (They have a lot of those around here hee hee). I found out yesterday that he's going to dig out their partial crawlspace and keep bikes downstairs so I can also park in the garage. He's out there right now, rearranging the food storage and moving shelves while listening to General Conference. Hahaha Ellie and Sam just got inside, and Ellie has bloody knees from a bike ride. Sam said his dad sent them out to look for my missing hub cap. Just a couple out of hundreds of experiences I have been in awe of this week.
I can't write and watch GC at the same time, so I'm going to see ya'll later okey doke? I fly home November 20th for about 10 days! Bring on the turkey! (Or tofurkey?) Later guys.

No comments: