Wednesday, June 9, 2010

hey all

So I just wanted to say that I'm basically stoked out of my mind for our California beach camping trip, and if some of you choose not to participate I am going to get very... Arrabiata .I'm not sure how you would say that in English. Bascially means this lil pumpkin is not going to be happy! So lets all go, yeah? This trip is still on, right? Good. I loves you all! See ya in a few weeks!

4 comments:

Hanna Banana said...

arrabiata? wow, i didn't know you could use that word in that context... i only heard it from the spaghetti sauce... :) But youre the expert now!

Anonymous said...

We'll see eh.

Camille said...

I learned that from Tina. She says she is always very arrabiata with her family :)

Jayne said...

I think if you rode in our van for the 12 hours to the cali coast you'd prolly end up a little arrabiata anyway.

Consider that your invitation.