video number one
video number two
are you seeing a common theme here?
I dont know about Y'all but I think these little dears have outdone Harry and Loyd.
p.s. sorry about the underwear shot :)
I can just imagine what Luke is going to add to the mix. Seven more days till we see you!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! That's my own most annoying sound
Harry and Lloyd are annoying and annoying.These kids are somehow annoying and endearing.Luke is going to add to this beautifully:)
Brings back too many memories.......
I was just surprised you weren't under there with them, Jo. Under where? Haha, made you say it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can just imagine what Luke is going to add to the mix. Seven more days till we see you!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! That's my own most annoying sound
Harry and Lloyd are annoying and annoying.
These kids are somehow annoying and endearing.
Luke is going to add to this beautifully:)
Brings back too many memories.......
I was just surprised you weren't under there with them, Jo. Under where? Haha, made you say it.
Post a Comment