You don't want to miss Hanna being an angel in the Youth Spectacular! It's July 16th and 17th at Weber State University football stadium. You have to have a ticket, so if your ward doesn't have them, let me know, so I can get them for you.
Not to be rude to the other angels, and I don't know who they are so hopefully they don't read our blog (but honestly, who wouldn't want to?) but Hanna - you're the cutest one.
I'm just saying.
I'd like to add a "By-Far" to the cutest-ness, but then I'd have guilt about the other girls and then I'd have to repent and then I'd loose sleep and now I'm rambling.
6 comments:
Hanna is gorgeous.
-Kenz :)
Just the title of this post made me laugh.
What are you trying to say, Caleb?
He's trying to say he's no angel, so that's why he laughed
Gr. Nette...?....That really did not make sense, nice try though.
Not to be rude to the other angels, and I don't know who they are so hopefully they don't read our blog (but honestly, who wouldn't want to?) but Hanna - you're the cutest one.
I'm just saying.
I'd like to add a "By-Far" to the cutest-ness, but then I'd have guilt about the other girls and then I'd have to repent and then I'd loose sleep and now I'm rambling.
Post a Comment