Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kids, Mother in-laws, and Mountain bike races

HAHAHAAHAA sorry about that strange post ya'll!
I started writing something and then lainey came flying through the air and landed on my computer which resulted in the whole thing shutting down and when I got back on later it had posted that mis-spelled title and thats all. random.
anyway, this is what I meant to say:


These are my Kids.

This is Chucks Mom.
My kids ADORE her.
she's pretty awesome with them.
This is a bike race at Snow Basin.
PARTY!
so... wednesday night Lainey, Cal, Me and my bike packed up and drove to north ogden to get Gramma Beck and headed up to snowbasin to join the party :)
my kids had a blast watching all the bikes zoom by (Cal was asleep but I'm sure he was dreaming about it :)
This is..... not me.
but this is what the trail looks like, only usually the rocks are bigger.
and pay close attention to how gnarly those plants on the side of the trail look.
mostly scrub oak and sage brush, not super cushy.
so you'd understand how my body felt went I went flying through the air and landed upside down in these lovely plants on the LAST TURN of this stinking bike race.
but all in all it was totally worth it and I did better than I thought I'd do, and I cant wait till the next race in two weeks!!!!!
I'd show you a picture of my leg but the best (worst) part is quite high on my leg and I'll just spare you :)
and this is my bike looking super sexy as usual :)



6 comments:

Camille said...

well that's interesting...

Jayne said...

I've been pondering this for some time now...

Bethanie said...

Tess, I'm guessing there's more to this story . . . . much, much more.

Jayne said...

YEAY! Tim. Great post. Let's consider you officially over your fear of writing on the web.

Tess said...

It's not really a fear, just an inability.
But I guess a little practice couldn't hurt ! :)

Jayne said...

No inability here.