as of two o'clock in the afternoon on halloween Lainey didn't have a costume.
and I (Tess) being just about as brilliant as you can get, whipped up this little beauty out of a pile of blue cloth I had lying around. I didn't even use a pattern!
oh man I'm a genious.
(she wasn't wearing a shirt under it then, and her hair wasn't quit as...uummm...)
Anyway... she was a really good sport about wearing it around all night and was just about the cutest thing ever. but septins Jonah...THAT was cute
10 comments:
Tess she is so cute!!! And very excited about the dress :-) But seriously girl, you just whipped that out without a pattern? You are very talented my dear.
Is that a pack of smokes she holding?
Tess, you should know better
C.J.-That was Chucks help with the costume
Yeah uh, nice smokes Lainey Brainy! Tess. Are you for real? What planet do you exist on? Not the same one as me. Although... okay, you're right... that Jonah costume was pretty awesome. But Lainey is WORKIN that dress! I just don't even get you. You're like this cloud of talent that goes raining on fabric and POOF beauty. Wow - that was weird.
um, i'm sensing a HUGE lack of Camille-praise going on. Come on people. Let's stop giving Tess all this glory. It's my turn. Life is so difficult when you're hot...
her's a big girl!
No Emmy, YOU'S a big girl!
No Emmy, YOU'S a big girl!
Brag on, Tess my dear. That's gorg. Will you sew me one?
Gr/Gr: How tragic....to be 10 1/2 months old and not have a costume!
oh my....Tess, you are a genius, it's gorgeous.
Post a Comment