Well howdy folks, Hanna here. While Jayne was at my beautiful house, we were contemplating on this weeks fantastic question... Here's what we came up with:
What is a pick up line that you have always wanted to use, but just never got around to doing so?
14 comments:
Me: "Here's my keys, Chrissy."
Layne: "How are you getting home?"
Me: "You're taking me!"
O wait. I did use that one!
Mom
If you know anything about me you know that I have a hard time with this one... "Hi, my name is Katie."
But here are some really good ones that i would like to try out someday. Feel free to use them if you wish. Please just credit them to me after use. ;-)
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.
Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb.
You're hot, I'm hot, let's get married.
Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
My favorite lines comes from a Flight of the Conchords song, but I can't use them because I'm a girl:
You're so beautiful you could be a waitress, or a part-time model (but you'd probably have to keep your regular job too). You're so beautiful, you're the most beautiful girl in the...room. The whole wide room. And when you're on the street, depending on the street you are definitely in the top 3.
The song goes on and on, and I love it. CJ, use these with caution.
Worst one ever used on me:
Dork: "This is like the cinderella story"
Me: "What?"
Dork: "You know, beauty and the beast..."
Me: Cringe.
That was bad.
My personal fav:
"If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you."
"Are you from Little Caesars? Cuz you look hot and ready!" A guy texted that to me once... i never talked to him again. Sicko.
Cam
"Did you Fart? Cause you Blew me away!"
If you where a Booger I'd pick you first
Monkey how did you EVER get Jayne to say yes? Or go out with you in the first place? Egads boy.
"Your mom asked me to go out with you and you sister said no"
I'm the Love Pirate and I'm here for your Booty!
Thank you Mac. I think I will use that one on my wife....today;)
heheh, I've used that puke breath one Jayne :)
Well there's your problem CJ. You aren't supposed to use pick up lines on your sister. ;-)
Jayne, you need to post pictures of Halloween!
Post a Comment