Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Babo's New Groove


For years, our father Babo has been fighting to keep his hair in place. Can you recall the countless hours spent shwishing his hair to one side? Well finally after all this time, he has realized that his hair didn't want to go that way! So he decided to shwish it the other way, and shabamdam. It stuck! He hasn't swished since. "I am a new man," Recalls Babo, "Who would have thought that such a simple thing could save me so much time." So there you have it.
Camille Christensen, CMC News. Goodnight.

6 comments:

Jayne said...

How ironic that I happened to be reading "62 ways to pump up your look" yesterday, and switching your part was one of the tips! Hahahhaha! Way to pump up your look, Babo!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Babo-in-law! And the floating head pic is awesome.

Jayne said...

Can I just say that I love that photo of Babo on the main page? It's so classic Dad. Here's what he's thinking: "You guys are so dumb I can't help but smile, but I can't smile because that wouldn't be Babo-ish, plus you're a bunch of dorks and I'd rather not associate myself with you"

Just Jenne said...

I love how this Babo dad has always called his kids weirdos and ugly. And Jayne fake quotes him so well. hahahahaha!!!! I laugh so hard at this Christensen blog. I'm trying to follow suit, Layne, trying to keep my boys humble.

Mac said...

I think I would be too weirded-out if I reverse-parted my hair.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty young-looking Grandpa!! : )

Sara