Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homecoming

Just so ya know, We are both standing on the ground with our shoes off. It's pretty intense:)


DJ is one of the most awkward people i know, but we had a blast:) Does he look scared to you? I think i scared him. Oops....

11 comments:

Diana said...

I absolutely adore your dress and am going to borrow it after I develop an eating disorder or get a parasite. You should have seen some of the doozies that I wore to my dances. I'll show you some time and then you can make fun of me forever.

Jayne said...

Diana! You are going to love nursing! It's just as good as a parasite, only it's fun!


Cami, DJ does not look scared. He looks awed to be in your presence. And he looks like Josh Mortensen. Weird. But adorable. It's too bad that he seems like our brother, because he's really cute. Maybe someday you two could... uhmmm...

Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

tutrutrtrooooooooooooo ereuturjkgkdkk gkfgjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjgffjkjkggggggggggggggggggf jfjfjfjfjjjfj jgj g jggjdjgjjfjgjggjgjjgggggggggggggggg gjggggggg g jga;;hajfdfkgsojmjhjhhjh gghi jijgjjjg

Mac said...

Wow, I didn't realize that was him! Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

dang cami...you're gorgeous! He's a cutie too!! wink wink

Hanna Banana said...

Emmy, that was a most excellent comment.

Bethanie said...

Uh, hullo? You're babes, all of you. Cami--call me! I never got any scoop . . .

Just Jenne said...

Keep 'em scared, Cam, keep 'em scared.

Jayne said...

Emmy just climbed up on my lap and saw the first picture of you guys and she said "HE's REally Tall! That Cami, she's not really tall"

Camille said...

Hey Emmy. It's hereditary, so watch out.