Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Alright, now EVERYONE comment!

If you read this post, comment! You DO have something to say!
Today's topic is: Tell us what fictional character you would like to meet. Book, Movie, Ghost friend, whatever.

21 comments:

Siege eh said...

Hmmm...Ender, Van Fanel, Rincewind...
Do I have to pick just one? heheh

Unknown said...

FOX MULDER!!!!!!

Mac said...

Van Fanel, hahaha, awesome. Uh, for me...Peter Parker, Hiro Nakamura, Dwight Schrute, and that's all for now.

Jayne said...

I'd have to say Amelia Bedelia, that girl is seriously funny.

Unknown said...

I answered a bit too vehemently up there eh? I would love to meet Anne Shirley, Elizabeth Bennett, Jean Luc Pickard (sp?), Edward :-) ...

Jayne said...

Hehe, uh yeah Kate, guess we all know who you love now:)

I think I would also like to meet Badger from the wind in the willows. And maybe the Ingalls. They were cool. Tootie and Fartie always seemed like interesting fellows as well.

Unknown said...

Oh the Ingalls were so cool! I wanted to be an Ingall...wait, i still do. Dang.

Caleb said...

Atticus

Siege eh said...

Believe me Jayne you don't want to meet Tootie and Fartie, not the most pleasantly aromatic folks to be around

Jayne said...

I need to correct myself, the Ingalls were not fictional. Bummer, because they were cool. I'll change my wish to... Betty Crocker. I remember Mom telling me one day that she wasn't a real person, just a company name. Weird.

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayne said...

Blog privileges can be revoked, Cam.

Camille said...

I will have to agree with Caleb... And i would also like to meet GaGo at some point in my adult life... he is so cool.

Unknown said...

Hey wait! What did Cami say? It must've been good. Maybe as good as what you said at dinner they other night Jayne? ;-)

Camille said...

Sorry kate, it was just too good to be true:)

Hanna Banana said...

Pretty much I would like to meet Ramona. She has some pretty great ideas...

Levi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayne said...

Kate, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Since you have been eluding us so mysteriously the last few nights, and since we're all friends here, I think you should spill the beans about what you're up too. Nobody misses family pictures for nothing, Kate. Come on. Who is he?

Anonymous said...

Sara Says:

Harry Potter

Unknown said...

Wait two comments removed!!!! What is Cami saying???? Ugh!

And Jaynie-bean you know exactly what i'm talking about. Were you talking from experience? ;-)

I have just been unpacking! Nothing is going on! Both nights that mom wanted to do family pics i was busy, Well okay. The first night i just looked like hud and wouldn't of had time to shower before she wanted to take them. The second night i had my weight watchers meeting. There i said it. I joined Weight Watchers. I wish it was a guy...but it's not. Blech. If i actually find a boy to go out with me you will be the first to know :-)

Jayne said...

Okay well I better be. And there's nothing wrong with joining weight watchers - in fact it's awesome, good for you. There's a lot of people in this world who need it a heck of a lot more than you do and they're not taking advantage.

You have a whole new ward full of possible futures - have fun!