Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time to bear your souls

Today we will be discussing most embarrassing moments, so dig deep and share! 

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Alright fine, I'll go first:
There I was in Alaska, Caleb is getting ready to come up to see me, so I call his house for something and his Mom answers. Gulp. So we chatted for a second and before she handed off the phone to Caleb she asked if there was anything we would need that she could send, and I said "Oh no, we'll be good." Meaning of course that we'd be fine, but she took it differently and replied "Well you better be."

AAAHHHG!! Death! So I stammered and sputtered and she laughed.

Unknown said...

That's awesome Jayne!

Um, for me my most embarrassing moment is and always will be a cross country race in high school. I was almost always the last one in so that didn't bug me but this particular race was right before the Homecoming football game and everyone should've been in before the game started. Ha! Katie comes "running" into the stadium just as the National Anthem starts. The bleachers are packed and everyone is standing up staring at the field. I have to make a complete loop around the track to cross the finish line. It was horrifying.

More recently...I was walking down the hall at church when i saw my friend Nicole and did a little shimmy (inside joke). Just then she moves and Rob is right there and saw the whole thing. His face was so red. There is now a joke in every bishopric mtg about me keeping the guys active in church. Egads Kate. Keep those things to your self!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cousin Sara says:

Hi, just poppin in on this exciting Christensen blog! Uuuhhh, well, I had an emabarassing moment today in Spanish class (which I am rapidly failing!) I had to stand up and give a short, simple speech in Spanish. Instead, Croatiame out of my mouth. I spoke croation in Spanish class. What a nerd...

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry about the first spelling error on the word "croation"

SARA

Bethanie said...

Hablas Croatian, Sara? Que bueno! Si me necisitas ayudarte, llamame!

Camille said...

Beth, you never cease to amaze me.

Bethanie said...

OK, my most embarassing moment? 2 weeks ago when I was playing dodgeball with all the neighbor kids. I was taunting the 6-year old neighbor boy who had the ball, shuffling back and forth in front of him, when I suddenly tripped on my flip-flops (note to self: don't ever play dodgeball in flip-flops) and fell, slow-motion style, landing right on top of my hand. I broke my thumb and sprained my wrist. And the tauntees dad was there watching the whole thing. . . .