Tuesday, September 2, 2008

While we're on the subject...

Can anyone answer this quiz? It's from Katie, and very hard... I only got one right

1. Get your skag and let's go.
2. You touch me I yell rat!
3. If there's anything worse than a woman living alone, it's a woman saying she likes it.
4. That's Ren and Stimpy. They're way existential.
5. Looks like I'm going nowhere... I'm gonna finish cleaning those 'droids.
6. We was beat when we was born.
7. Anyone who wants to be a can't-hack-it pantywaist who wears their mama's bra, raise your hand.
8. There's nothing to see really, we're inside a Chinese dragon.
9. It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
10. To beat me, he will have to kill me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, here goes:
1. Some kind of wonderful
2. Ferris Bueller (easy)
3. its a Dorris Day movie, but I don't remember which one.(pillow talk maybe?)
4. Clueless (just watched it or I wouldn't know)
5. I'm guessing Star wars, but to tell you honestly I have no clue which one.
6. no idea
7. hahah I love this movie! (Sandlot)
8. this one is SO familiar!!!!AAHHHH!!
9. pride and prejudice
10.stumped on this one.

OK that was pretty sad.
at least I knew more than Jayne!

~Tess

Anonymous said...

I remembered #8!!
its "Whats up doc" with barbra streisand

Hanna Banana said...

wow... I need to get out more

Unknown said...

Tess you are amazing!!!!

Jayne said...

Holy MOLY Tess! I only got one. Yes it's true.

Unknown said...

I can let you know the two you missed if no one else wants to try...

Anonymous said...

please do Katie dear, its driving me crazy!! :)
~T

Unknown said...

#6 is from Newsies (I heart Jack)
#10 is from Rocky. The big Russian dude says it :-)

And it is Pillow Talk. You are so good!