There we were, having a wonderful time doing a little craft on the living room floor. Emmy has been curious of scissors her whole life of course, so I finally give in and decide that she's old enough, I can give her some dull scissors in a controlled environment (or so I thought) and teach her how to use them safely. Lovely. She has a piece of scrap paper and is more than happily cutting away and loving it, and I'm sitting in front of her watching. OH SO INNOCENTLY I bend forward to pick something up, and up go her little priceless hands and SNIP go the scissors right on the TOP OF MY HEAD!! It's alright. I'm not bitter. Can you tell? SO Jayne is currently trying to book an emergency haircut at one of the salons in Heber. Oh just wait. Updates will be coming. Guaranteed.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Emmy's first haircut
Emmy's first haircut you say? But wait, didn't Emmy just get her first haircut? Oh but wait again, that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about Emmy GIVING her first haircut. And now you're thinking the usual, oh what a typical two year old, they're always giving themselves trims. Oh but wait again! She didn't cut her own hair! SHE CUT MINE! BLALGHGHG! NOW what am I supposed to do I ask?
There we were, having a wonderful time doing a little craft on the living room floor. Emmy has been curious of scissors her whole life of course, so I finally give in and decide that she's old enough, I can give her some dull scissors in a controlled environment (or so I thought) and teach her how to use them safely. Lovely. She has a piece of scrap paper and is more than happily cutting away and loving it, and I'm sitting in front of her watching. OH SO INNOCENTLY I bend forward to pick something up, and up go her little priceless hands and SNIP go the scissors right on the TOP OF MY HEAD!! It's alright. I'm not bitter. Can you tell? SO Jayne is currently trying to book an emergency haircut at one of the salons in Heber. Oh just wait. Updates will be coming. Guaranteed.
There we were, having a wonderful time doing a little craft on the living room floor. Emmy has been curious of scissors her whole life of course, so I finally give in and decide that she's old enough, I can give her some dull scissors in a controlled environment (or so I thought) and teach her how to use them safely. Lovely. She has a piece of scrap paper and is more than happily cutting away and loving it, and I'm sitting in front of her watching. OH SO INNOCENTLY I bend forward to pick something up, and up go her little priceless hands and SNIP go the scissors right on the TOP OF MY HEAD!! It's alright. I'm not bitter. Can you tell? SO Jayne is currently trying to book an emergency haircut at one of the salons in Heber. Oh just wait. Updates will be coming. Guaranteed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's not that bad!!!!! Can i call you Alfalfa? ;-) I kid I kid!!!
It's really not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. But a new hairdo will be fun!
Mom
Oh but you just can't even see. I'm not holding the whole chunk up. And I'm getting a new hair-do tomorrow at 12:30! I called and said "I need an emergency haircut!" and she laughed and squeezed me in. *sigh* This is what I signed up for when I had kids, right? Right?!
Did you get Kim? They are all good there. it'll be okay, you are always beautiful!
Buahahaha, I miss that kid.
Post a Comment