Todays topic is all time greatest movie quotes. Here are a few images to inspire...You shot the invisible swordsman! Ahoy! I sail! Anybody want a peanut? I caught you a delicious bass.
Here's a good one. "Do you have any idea how much damage we could do to each other in an hour?"
"Lloyd Dobler: I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that. "
"Charles De Mar: This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
"Charles De Mar: Buck up little camper, we'll beat that slope together."
The LDS Pride and Prejudice. Mac. Please tell you've seen it! Okay maybe you wouldn't understand, but I know Diana would. If you haven't seen it we're definitely watching it when you come for Thanksgiving.
7 comments:
"Oh Miss Scarlet! I don't know nothing about birthin babies!"
All of my favorites are in the quiz!
Here's a good one. "Do you have any idea how much damage we could do to each other in an hour?"
"Lloyd Dobler: I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that. "
"Charles De Mar: This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
"Charles De Mar: Buck up little camper, we'll beat that slope together."
Ahhh, there are so many!
Here's some all time favorites:
"Elizabeth, I think we stink."
"The door", "The chair"
"I fell out of my suit when I hit the floor!"
"It's called a lance, Helloooo"
There are to many good ones!!
Haha, good ones Hanna. How about:
"Do you have anything besides mexican food?"
"I put out the special candle that repels all the bugs. Every species but one." "Hey Marty, which one is that?" "It's the Saber-Toothed Fly."
"Mmmmmboy!"
"Thanks Sigmund Frood!"
"Welcome to the Hall of Presidents."
"You call him Doctah Jones, DOLL!"
What's the Elizabeth one from, Hanna?
The LDS Pride and Prejudice. Mac. Please tell you've seen it! Okay maybe you wouldn't understand, but I know Diana would. If you haven't seen it we're definitely watching it when you come for Thanksgiving.
Um, I have seen it actually, although I don't remember when. I still don't remember who says that, but it is a funny line.
Post a Comment