Monday, September 22, 2008

T.T.A. Time

Please tell us dear friends, of a time that you were lost and then were found.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember when we left C.J. at a gas station? :)

Jayne said...

Yeah... wasn't that in Canada? We were in the Grizzly Van and as we were pulling out he came running up next to the van and was screaming and banging on the door! Oh that was so sad! I was sitting in Seat One (hahaha, remember that?!) and I heard him. That was a strange event.

Camille said...

remember when we left CJ at a park in california too? we were couting off numbers, and we were like, ummm... where's number 4? hahahaha.... ok, my favorite lost and found story is when i was 4 and mom was babysitting Millets, and you guys left me at grandma gwens by myself. for like... 6 hours. I remember having to poop behind the fence on the wall. Then i fell asleep crying on the front porch, and lulu shaw found me when she was getting her mail. So i went to her house, and i got to watch Aristocats which was her newest movie and i was so excited that i got to watch it before CJ. Then she called mom, and she came and got me! Shewie. Drama.
Camalambam

Siege eh said...

sheesh you guys were always forgetting me!

Jayne said...

siege eh? Who's that? I don't remember

Anonymous said...

Why is it so easy to forget some children? JK, cj

Thanks for reminding me of that terrible time, Cami. We also lost Jayne in a department store near the Mexico border-thought she was a goner. And there's the time I left Hanna at Weaver's house and they weren't home and she had to walk all the way home in a snow storm with no coat. And I miss-placed Tess at the Pomona Swap Meet - largest in the world pretty much - good thing they had good security people.

Hmm - think I'll go hide in my room and pray all day.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Okay, I am lost right now.
What's The Asp? And where is Layne? Is that the
Nauvoo temple back there? And Siege, we love you even though your family has lost you occasionally.
When our kids were small it was Paul whom we were always forgetting. But once we lost 3-year-old Jenne at the Mall for a long time. There was a canal out back, (I just knew she must have wandered out there to the canal) and I was so panicked....it was horrible! We found her, finally, asleep in the fabric store under a round display.
(..Satan...said, 'Send me,... I will redeem all mankind...THAT ONE SOUL SHALL NOT BE LOST...give me thine honor...' but my Beloved Son ...said...the glory be thine forever.' Moses 4:1) I'm so glad
our Father chose Jesus to be our Savior, and we can choose to not be lost forever!)

Jayne said...

Dear Mommy, don't feel bad that you lost us, I've lost Emmy briefly twice now, and she's only two! There was a lot of us.

P.S. thank you for finding me:)

Mac said...

Wahaha, I laughed so hard remembering cj running next to the old van. Oh, poor kid. That was a crazy trip. So cool though.

Diana said...

My family lost me when I was under 3 at the Hawaii Zoo with my mom, dad, big bro, and grandma. Each thought I was with another adult. I didn't panic, I just calmly found another family that looked good and joined them. I figured one family was as good as the next. My family found me eating a picnic lunch with a family of large Polynesians. I couldn't have been happier with my new family, but after I finished eating I left with the old one.

Jayne said...

Oh man, Diana, that is so funny! You so totally win! Holy cow I am going to pee my pants

Camille said...

HAHA!!! Ok, i definitely want to have a picnic with a polynesian family!! that's awesome:)

Unknown said...

I'd like to be adopted by a Poly family! I LOVE these stories. So funny...because you were found again! It's amazing that your family is intact ;-) I don't think i've ever been lost. Hmmm. I'll have to ask my mom.

Anonymous said...

Good stories! Hilarious! Very entertaining! :)