I must say that definitely in the top 5 was the trip Tim and I made to Targhee Ski Resort when we were but teens. I can't believe Mom and Dad let us do that. It was epic road tripping at it's finest. I still can't believe we actually reached our destination.
Muir Woods was pretty incredible too. I'd go there again.
My favorite would have to be a Disney Cruise. Surprisingly my family did very little fighting (compared to usual) mostly because we didn't have to plan things. Cruises are no-brainers- they just tell you all the available activities and then you stuff yourself to death and gain five pounds. If that's not a vacation, I don't know what is. Plus, when my little brother and sister were smaller it was fun to see them get excited about the characters.
8 comments:
I must say that definitely in the top 5 was the trip Tim and I made to Targhee Ski Resort when we were but teens. I can't believe Mom and Dad let us do that. It was epic road tripping at it's finest. I still can't believe we actually reached our destination.
Muir Woods was pretty incredible too. I'd go there again.
My favorite would have to be a Disney Cruise. Surprisingly my family did very little fighting (compared to usual) mostly because we didn't have to plan things. Cruises are no-brainers- they just tell you all the available activities and then you stuff yourself to death and gain five pounds. If that's not a vacation, I don't know what is. Plus, when my little brother and sister were smaller it was fun to see them get excited about the characters.
I remember one time when we went to Italy.... that was fun
Aw, CJ, you made me cry.
Mom
Me too. Come to Ukraine!!
Ok!!! let's go!
Can I come?
Save your money.
Post a Comment