Friday, September 26, 2008

Camille and Atticus have a night on the town

Atticus decided to take me to some fancy dinner since he has been in Taiwan for the past couple days visiting his Step-dad's family. I'm so glad he's home! I got a beesting on my forehead right before we went on our date though, so my head is sort of swollen. I also dyed my hair the day before, and it came out kinda bad, but let me know what you think! Oh, and do you think black is too zah zah zing?

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Okay, now that I have somewhat gained control of my laughter, I am able to type again... that is funny. Camille. You never cease to amaze. That beesting looks serious, are you feeling any better? That dress is WAY zah zag zing, but if you've got it; flaunt it, right?! I think I would have taken a little sharpie to your legs though, it is a little short.
Oh never mind, Caleb says they look fine:)

Jayne said...

P.S. I think you need to post you and Atticus' story, it's so romantic...

Camille said...

Ok jayne, point taken. And tell Caleb thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!!! Oh, Cami!

Mac said...

Whatever you do, don't shave your legs. Hairy legs are your only link to reality.

Unknown said...

Nice referral to Return to Me Mac!!!

Camille said...

you're out with a guy, then all of a sudden everything he says sounds brilliant