Whomever did the voice for Cinderella, she's awesome. Maybe not the best ever, but close. And I'd honestly have to say that the male voice that absolutely melts me is Johnny Mathis. I know, weird.
"Dean Martin!" "NO, Bobby!" I think the lead singer for Incubus may not be the greatest but he is one of my favorites and is really good. And Michael Buble. And others.
Jessica Simpson!?!?!??!?!?!?! I have to protest that one on principle :-D I gotta say Roberta Flack (First Time Ever I Saw Your Face gives me chills every time) and Frank Sinatra...or Johnny Cash...or Hank Williams...or Robert Plant...or Elvis...or Stevie Wonder...crud i'll stop now.
8 comments:
Whomever did the voice for Cinderella, she's awesome. Maybe not the best ever, but close.
And I'd honestly have to say that the male voice that absolutely melts me is Johnny Mathis. I know, weird.
"Dean Martin!" "NO, Bobby!" I think the lead singer for Incubus may not be the greatest but he is one of my favorites and is really good. And Michael Buble. And others.
I feel like I have nothing intelligent to add to this conversation, so here are my silly picks: Female: Jessica Simpson; Male: Tiny Tim. BOO-YAH!
Jessica Simpson!?!?!??!?!?!?! I have to protest that one on principle :-D I gotta say Roberta Flack (First Time Ever I Saw Your Face gives me chills every time) and Frank Sinatra...or Johnny Cash...or Hank Williams...or Robert Plant...or Elvis...or Stevie Wonder...crud i'll stop now.
"Oh I can agree with that!" I love Elvis! And Diana, the minute someone adds something intelligent for the first time ever, we'll let you know:)
And Stevie Nicks, I just love when she sings Landslide
Nek
I mean Giovanotti
Post a Comment