Thursday, September 4, 2008

The results are in!

Alright. I lived. My hair is short, and I'm kind of having de ja vu, but I must admit that this hair-do is a little more stylish than my Carrol Harris boy cut of years gone by. Ahh those were the days. 
I am proof that kids teach you a lot more than just patience. They teach you that hair is just hair and it grows. And a good hair cut is worth paying for. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! You cute little thing! Did Kim do it? She's great. Wow! YOu look so grown up (in a good way!). Sorry, was it expensive? I totally agree that a good haircut is worth paying for. It really really is. YOu look great luv!!!

Jayne said...

Yeah I got Kim, and she was awesome! She was actually less expensive than the last gal I went to. Thanks for the referral!

Hanna Banana said...

It's so cute Jayne!!!

Camille said...

I LOOOOOVEEE IT!!! Janie, you are a whole new woman. And lemme tell ya, dad trading in gas pumps for Carol to cut our hair was a major thing growing up. And dad is still bitter. I know, because when we passed her house the other day, dad goes, "Hey, i gave her that railroad sign. And that flange sign. And they're just sitting out in the rain!" I thought he might steel them back, but so far he has stayed pretty temple-worthy in the revenge-of-the-haircut category. Props to Carol:)
~cam

Mac said...

Wow that's really short, but really good. Do you remember when I got weirded out the first time you got a short haircut. I didn't want to look at you, heh. I've got Change issues I think.

Tess said...

hahaha oh macky, just you wait
I think you have some changes coming your way.
good ones though.
LOVE the hairdo Jimaloo!