The wrath of high school is upon me. Last night after I was in bed, almost asleep, I recieved a text from a random number that said, "You might want to check your front porch for a special package;)" so I get up, grab Hanna, and we go running downstairs. (Except i'm still crippled from wakeboarding 2 days ago, so I was more like... hobbling). So we open the door, turn on the porch light (only the one where the hottub used to be was working, so it was SUPER dark) and start looking. Well, there was obviously nothing there! So i texted this number back, and i was like, Look honey. There's nothing out there. I think you got the wrong house. So we're texing back and forth, trying to figure this all out, and..... Ok, let me back up.
Yesterday morning i got a text from DJ Tanner that said, "Are you going to Homecoming?" And in my head i was like, "Hmmm... i guess i am now!" but of course i didn't say anything like that, and i just played stupid and pretended he was being sneaky. So all along i knew it was him! ok anyway...
So from what this person was telling me, it kinda sounded like he might have put it on Tess' porch, so we get in the man van and drive to Tess'. (It's like 11:30 by now). So we get there... look around... nothing. So i texted the kid back, told him i had to go home, and he was like, "Ok, it's for my friend and he thought he knew where you lived, but oh well. He's very sorry, and he'll fix it tomorrow."
So this morning mom told me she saw a car go in and out of our driveway, so I think my starbursts and jolly ranchers got eaten by a raccoon. Poop. The end.
4 comments:
Hehehe, what a lucky raccoon! And what a lucky Fox! A Fox you shall be, my foxy lady, until I find your name! Well at least you knew who it was. And at least it's DJ, you really CAN'T go wrong with that one. And come on Cam, he's over 6 feet tall - and we NEED that kind of height in our family! Well in your family anyway. Your kids are doomed without DJ. And didn't we have some kind of deal when you were 4 that if I married Caleb you would marry DJ? Yeah I think that was it. I fulfilled my end of the bargain Cam. Only time awaits you now:)
I hope so badly that DJ never gets wind of this blog...
Thanks a lot Jayne, actually the deal was between us. Remember, you marry Caleb Kepsel and I marry Caleb Nowmu! p.s. I don't know how to spell that weird name!
Naumu
What would he think if he knew you were going to marry him and you can't spell his name!
Post a Comment