Just to keep things interesting around here, every tuesday from now on I will post a question, and we'll all think real hard and then answer, and see what happens. My friend did this on her blog and it's great. And hey, if no one's a busy body then nothing will ever get done, right? :)
Today's Topic: Summer Blockbusters
8 comments:
So far this year I've seen... uhmmm... well nothing in the theater, but Caleb and I watched Muppets From Space last night, and I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard in a movie! It's hilarious! Other than that, movies consist of Cinderella, Robin Hood, Jungle Book, Stuart Little, and Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Em LOVES that movie for some reason, it cracks her up)
Chuck and I have been having an AH-NOLD marathon this week. kindergarten cop, twins, junior etc... strangly entertaining
Mama Mia was great for me! I loved it. Of course, you have to love that sing songy, Broadway, sappy stuff, which I do. I was concerned about the moralities of the story, but it's handled very tastefully and light-heartedly. The sets and scenery are fantastic.
I give it 4 stars.
Mom
Woah mom, 4 stars? that's pretty big. i never see movies. No friends. so i have nothing to add to this list.
Cam
Gr/Gr: Well, let's see...last night we watched The Big Country with Gregory Peck, Jean Simmons, Burl Ives, Carroll Baker, Charlton Heston, etc., Grumpa has only seen it 88 times in the last 50 years. But not that many for me. I love Gregory Peck, I could swoon over him every night. Thanks, Jayne, for keeping life interesting, love, Gr.
Muppets from Space is a classic in the Kloepfer household. Lily and I really loved Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. Good ol' dollar theaters!
Gregory Peck is hot.
Post a Comment