I don't know if you guys want to hear about this or not, but here it is. The original finger-tip injury seems to be doing fine, but the rest of my finger looks bad. The swelling has gone down, but it's uglier now. Parts of it are various shades of red and brown, there's a little blistering, and there's still no feeling in some of it. I went to a doctor today at Kaiser, and he said that it's just recovering from being wrapped too tight, and that it might be a while before I get feeling back in all of it, but it should be fine.
4 comments:
eew, looks like it's fresh to me, i guess not eh?
oh Mac. That's gross. But entertaining too. Thanks for keeping us updated.
hehe oh dear. I love Hanna
Gr/Gr: You poor thing...how can you do your work at work?
Post a Comment