Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanksgiving

So whatcha'll doing for Thanksgiving? Fine Cam, go ahead and make fun of me, but we two-familied-working people have to plan ahead. We will be here because Kepsel's are eating Friday! Mac? Tess? C.J.?

3 comments:

Mac said...

Diana and Baby01 and I are planning on coming out for the feast-ival, but we haven't decided how to get there yet. By train sounds more comfortable than flying, but it takes so long, and it may be pricey-er too. Any tips?

Anonymous said...

I lahved the train with a new baby.
it was a lot longer to get there, but since you don't have to wear a seatbelt and being able to get up and bounce him and walk around makes it so worth it.
I give it two thumbs up
~tess

Jayne said...

Plus who doesn't love the train?

What day are you guys coming, do you know yet?