Saturday, August 9, 2008

Meh

So.... here's a taste of Cami's life fer ya. I was at Wolf Mountain the other day, doing some stuff with the Diamond Peak shop over there, and on my way home my ignition switch broke, shutting off my car, my breaks, and everything else that should operate in a vehicle. So now every morning I ride my bike to work. It's actually pretty fun though, especially if i can get dad to pick me up at the end of the day:)
So for 8 hours every day i sit in a basement with two - sometimes three - men, working on bikes and trying to dodge high-speed rubber bands, licorice, greasy rags, m&ms, water, wrenches, chain links, feet, spit, tubes, spiders, skis, boot inserts, shirts, energy goo, and everything else you could possibly imagine. Yesterday we had exactly 3 people come into the shop, and that's including Josh's mom and her terrorist dog, so i don't think she even counts.
Mom, Tess, Lainey, and Hanna are all gone this weekend, picking up CJ in Wyoming. Dad and i get quite bored in the evening hours. After work today dad picked me up and we went to Bajio's for dinner. Random! He pulled up and Scott Hastings (who i was working with at the time) goes, "Hey Cami, your hott date is here." Gross.
It's pretty pathetic when the only thing there is to do on a saturday night is go to dinner with your dad and watch Young Einstein. (Hahaha... thanks for the idea, Jayne! Mom got it on Netflix, and.... wow.) I should probably get some friends, but friends are a pain. And i always regret it. Bah humbug.
Ciao!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Wow Cam, there was really a lot of depth to that post, I'm impressed. Will you still have young einstien on friday when i come? i don't think Caleb's seen it. Classic. I can't believe that Sammy the Terrorist Dog (hey, flight of the concords material there) is still alive. He was ancient when I worked there, and that was a long time ago. I think it should be against the rules for a grandma to own a grandchild-eating dog.

Camille said...

i wonder how many grandchildren he has consumed... probably... 37?

Unknown said...

Young Einstien is soooo funny. I have it. We used to watch it a lot as kids so i think Caleb has seen it...hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Put Sammy the dog in the same territory with Tank....then we'll see who would eat who or what!