Thursday, August 7, 2008

Short-handed

So when I was working at Grizzly Graphics, back in the day, when I was making my first banner (for dad's birthday, incidentally), I managed to slice off the tip of my left pointer finger. Well apparently the lesson I learned wore off. Two days ago I did it again. Ron, my boss, took me to a clinic and they but a bandage on it, but that night, and yesterday, I realized that there was no feeling in my finger except for an ache. I figure that the bandage was too tight, but they had told me not to take it off. So today I went back in for a follow-up, and they took off the bandage. My finger looked sooo bad, not including the injured part! The nurse said "Looks like I put it on a little too tight. We kind of strangled your finger! Now my finger is all swollen and ogre-esque looking, and I can't bend it. This picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's something.

4 comments:

Camille said...

how about we name it urgle groo. that's a fantastic name. and it does it justice.
Cam

Camille said...

Sorry, i was just watching The Office, and that's what michael calls Jan when they are in Jamaica.

Jayne said...

"short handed" Mac? That's disgusting. If that picture doesn't do it justice then I'd hate to see the real thing, it's looks pretty bad. Too bad Jimbo missed out on this one, eh

Camille said...

Awww jimbo! what an odd human being. And yes, mac, i'd hate to see the real thing too. nahrsty.