"Answer... she left them with her brain" Oh that was harsh. Sorry Camalam
yeah i pretty much chucked them both out the window. thanks for reminding me.
Love your new blog guys. I think I need to do the same thing for our mission. Is it hard to set up? Anyone, anyone?
nice one Jayne! How's cripple?
Jenne: It's EASY EASY EASY. Just sign on and click where it says "Create Blog" and it takes you right through it. Simple simple.
Okay, Jayne. I'll try it. Except I've got to try to read the Ukrainian words on the blogspot site. But we'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"Answer... she left them with her brain" Oh that was harsh. Sorry Camalam
yeah i pretty much chucked them both out the window. thanks for reminding me.
Love your new blog guys. I think I need to do the same thing for our mission. Is it hard to set up? Anyone, anyone?
nice one Jayne! How's cripple?
Jenne: It's EASY EASY EASY. Just sign on and click where it says "Create Blog" and it takes you right through it. Simple simple.
Okay, Jayne. I'll try it. Except I've got to try to read the Ukrainian words on the blogspot site. But we'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks!
Post a Comment