wow jayne, i think you found your house-keeping answer! hire a 2-year-old!
Some people in this family have never seen Young Einstein! Tragedy!Jo
hahaha, i forgot about that movie
the only parts I can remember are him washing dishes in the tub, giving himself a haircut with a bowl on his head, and him playing his electric violin. I couldn't tell you what the movie's about!
Gr/Gr: Way cuter than our Amana!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow jayne, i think you found your house-keeping answer! hire a 2-year-old!
Some people in this family have never seen Young Einstein! Tragedy!
Jo
hahaha, i forgot about that movie
the only parts I can remember are him washing dishes in the tub, giving himself a haircut with a bowl on his head, and him playing his electric violin. I couldn't tell you what the movie's about!
Gr/Gr: Way cuter than our Amana!
Post a Comment