Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Something everyone needs to see (but hopefully doesn't want to)

Yes. They are striking a modeling pose.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. just wow. It's like i'm looking at the cover of Italian Vogue. Also. I love your suit! Where did you get it? Is it underwire?

Jayne said...

Ok everyone, lets take a vote. Should we or should we not privatize this blog before we get flagged for pornographic content?


Just kidding.

Kinda.

Camille said...

Oh come on, we totally have coverings on. And this is in Park City. No one cared there either!

Camille said...

Oh, my swimsuit is from Ann Taylor Loft, I think it is an underwire.... but definitely my favorite suit of all time.

Thanks for noticing, Tatie :)

Diana said...

I'm pretty sure everyone in this photo missed their true calling in life. It's not too late to move to New York! Or Paris! Or Milan!