Friday, October 14, 2011

the 3 youngest are the 3 greatest.

once upon a time our parents had three kids, and they weren't good enough so they had three more. the three last ones were also way hotter. they were successful in all their endeavors, and exuberant in their phenomenal accomplishments. one day these three exceptional human beings decided to make their lives even more exceptional. so they laughed together. cried together. played clickclickclickow together. progressed together. became more celestial together. created a lifelong journey of love together.

They were also bored together, and created this blog post for your enjoyment, envy, and entertainment. (3 e's!). cheers.

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Oh Brother

Unknown said...

wow.

I heard the story told that your padres were going to have three more...but the youngest three made their ears bleed so they changed their minds... ;-)

Jayne said...

Who left you three home alone for too long? These things always happen when no one is there to check on you.

Don't worry, little people. Someday you will realize how special you really are, then you won't have to make things up like this.

Much love,
The Oldest Sister

(now and forever)

Jayne said...

P.S. dear Cami, you are Seriously the funniest author I know. Please write a book so I can be amused whenever I need to be! Someday soon you will be on a mission and I won't be able to call you!




I think that just occurred to me. I'm in trouble.

Hanna Banana said...

Um excuse me but I wrote at least half of that. A little credit please?
Thanks. :)

Unknown said...

Good job Hanna!!!

And why have you girls not entered the book giveaway on my blog!?!?!? Jayne and Mac entered! GET ON IT!! YOu to Diana and JoAnn! I need some validation here people ;-)

Siege eh said...

Hey. Why are you talking about the last three writing a post? I just barely came across this paragraph partially accredited to myself.