All you members of the family who haven't been highlighted on this here blog yet, don't start getting comfortable. We're not done! And we're not skipping you!
You prolly can't guess from the above photo which one of the strikingly handsome men (or Emmy) I have chosen for this week's shpecial person. So I'll tell you. It's Mac.Turns out I don't really have a whole lot of photos of him. But look! There he is in this one! He's there!
I like Mac.
See? That's he and I having some bonding time with Emmy. That's the other kids playing... I'm gonna guess phase 10. That's Chuck, and yes he is passed out on the bar where they served alcoholic beverages, but let's not draw any conclusions.
Ahhh... here's a close up. Of the back of his head. It counts!
And here's the girl who made him blissfully happy! This is the day before he married her. Does he look nervous?
He wasn't. He was a smart boy.
1 comment:
Yay for Mac! Don't know what I would do without him when I have a computer probelem. He's smart and he's cute.
Post a Comment