Hey Jayne, can you maybe update some of the pics on the right? Mac and Diana need updating, and we all know CJ can be way cuter. Also the un-sunglassed grandkids.... I take that back. You know the ones :) And where is Ben?!
First off, love the picture of Emmy. Especially the Star Trek hand she's got going on there. And I agree with Cami. Although that one of Lainey is my fravorite :) haha
4 comments:
Are you kidding? She's EXACTLY like you!
Yes.
Hey Jayne, can you maybe update some of the pics on the right? Mac and Diana need updating, and we all know CJ can be way cuter. Also the un-sunglassed grandkids.... I take that back. You know the ones :) And where is Ben?!
First off, love the picture of Emmy. Especially the Star Trek hand she's got going on there. And I agree with Cami. Although that one of Lainey is my fravorite :) haha
Jo Jo stole my comment.
Post a Comment