Tuesday, June 7, 2011

4th!

Hey crazies. Just thought I'd warn you that we will be at the 'rents July 2nd.I would ask you to try to protect me from repeating these type circumstances, but... I know all you guys too well. I'm gunna get pwned.
Please be nice?

10 comments:

Bethanie said...

Hey, I'm gonna be at MY rent's on the 2nd too! Twinsies!

Muah!

Unknown said...

It seems like you always end up getting beat up in fights like these...

Camille said...

Dear Kate Kepsel III,

Someday you will be old and I will be young and I will sneak up on you from behind and you will think you are being mauled by a sleek, strong, tiger-monkey, and you will in fact be right.
And that tiger-monkey will be me.

Jayne said...

CAMI will you write a book already? You're so funny I can't STAND it! It's undenyable. You are hilar.
As far as you coming to Mom's I'd just like to add my two cents in and mention the fact that I will also be here. If this doesn't send jolting shocks of joyness into every nerve ending of your system I don't know what will. If it doesn't, you must be dead. That's all I can say.

Unknown said...

My dearest dear-heart,

Even an ancient elephant can still beat the crud out of a young tiger-monkey. Don't get your hopes up.

Camille said...

Silly Kate,

Ancient elephants don't exist.

Unknown said...

They will someday when I am old and you are younger and you try to sneak up on me from behind and I will think I am being mauled by a sleek, strong, tiger-monkey, and I will in fact be right.
And that tiger-monkey will be you...and then comes the part where I crush you.


Fact: the oldest elephant that we know of was 86 years old.

Hanna Banana said...

News flash, I am always at the Rents. I know, it's a surprise but i am a party and i am waiting ever so patiently for a friend like an abandoning older sister to come and sneak up on me. Because we all know i can beat you like non other. Love, your gorgeouse sister, buttwhats.

Jayne said...

New flash: which older sister are you speaking of, because currently none of your four older sisters live with the rents.

News flash: I was just there, and party we did. Frog pond is always a party.

I love you, buttwhats.

Gr. Nette said...

That guy there on the couch.....what's his name? Garret?
looks like he has a hangover. hope not.