Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vegetarian MEAT CUTTER!

I have to tell you right now, chosing these pictures was no easy feat. I have so many lovelys of Jaynedear.
Lets start with the modeling poses.


Zah Zah
What an exciting bunch!
I love this picture :)
Did ya'lls know that Nordic Valley has a bobsled team? Here We're.
This is Jayne's innocent-but-not-so-innocent face.
I'm sure you have seen it many times.

Skinny hips really come in handy when you need to sit between two carseats.
A++ on the skinny bod, J.
Ok check this out. Rocking Jonah to sleep, and doing Em's hair. On the floor. In the front entry way. Jealous much?

I also found in my picture digging that Jayne is usually holding someone.

(or chocolate poisoning her children. Wait, is it poisoning or training?)

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Hey Cam, you know that photo of us with crimped hairs? We look young in that photo.

It's never a good sign.

Unknown said...

you look really young in that photo! And in the one on the floor pregnant, rocking Jonah and doing Emmy's hair...you just look tired :-)