We went over to Wolf Mountain today so Lainey could figure out what all those people were doing on the hill, and She got so excited about the Tee-ers that I decided we'd give it a try

The prep

She LOVED it!

We only took about three runs on the little hill but it took us over an hour :)
I had to pick her up and carry her off the hill crying cause she wanted to keep going,
but she was a total popcicle baby!

and of course, the vegging out afterwards.
all in all I thing our first skiing experience was a success :)
we're excited to go back soon when Emmy can come with us!
5 comments:
I 'thing' that your first skiing experience was a success too!! That might be the cutest baby skiing photo ever.
Emmy's sitting on my lap dying. As we speak. We need to come over there quick! It's the only way to save her!
TESS! WE CAN TAKE OUR LITTLE GIRLS SKIING TOGETHER! And how cute is that?
Some day they will have to teach me...
How can she be so big already?
Your kids don't have a chance!
I mean, with all your skiiers! So adorable!!!
Post a Comment