Tuesday, May 26, 2009

JoJo's is "little kid" heaven!

The day began with the kids being restless, bored, munchy, needing something to do.
So into the bathroom they went, armed only with their guns, baloons, and immaturity.
Getting the baloons to the trampoline is a whole different story.
Once there, they put one on at a time, and jump until it pops! Where they came up with this game I have no idea, but they've been doing it for years. 
It's pretty entertaining. For everyone involved.
Hanna on the other hand, is VERY entertaining. She barely survived this one.
She didn't survive this one.
This is after about 2 hours.
Then they filled some more and kept going.
Jonah helped.
Hanna's 'Next Top Model' shot
Hanna barely surviving again.
Caleb trying to dry off.
If this girl makes it to 16, it'll be a miracle.
IMMATURITY: The ability to have fun no matter your age.

4 comments:

Mac said...

Jeez, you guys have all the fun. Although, I did get to go Disk-Golfing yesterday, so that's fun. But I miss you guys anyway.

Camille said...

These are awesome, JanBran. Nice pics :). Hey Mac, Hanna and I are going disk golfing tomorrow, so you really are missing out on everthing. JOKES!!! I want to go see you guys in Cali... :(
Cam

Hanna Banana said...

Are we really going to go to cali to play with MAC? haha

Anonymous said...

Gr: How cute, Jayne!