Too bad I don't have a picture of you the very first time I saw you (exactly 16 years ago) because you were pretty gross and slimy. You clean up good, kid. Happy Sweet 16! I love you!
Gr: Funny, Beth. That did bring back memories.....how Mac didn't want to see the birth, then slowly crept in to the room, this is unbelievable that it's been 16 years. Love you, Hanna, from Gr.
6 comments:
Hahaha those pics rock. What a sexy beast Na!!
Happy Birthday Hanna! I love the pics, you are a crazy crazy chica!
Do you know much digging it took to find 16 pictures of you? Not much. You seem to be a major part of our lives! We love you!
Too bad I don't have a picture of you the very first time I saw you (exactly 16 years ago) because you were pretty gross and slimy. You clean up good, kid. Happy Sweet 16! I love you!
Thanks guys! And thanks Jayne for the post. Happy birthday to Caleb too!
Gr: Funny, Beth. That did bring back memories.....how Mac didn't want to see the birth, then slowly crept in to the room, this is unbelievable that it's been 16 years. Love you, Hanna, from Gr.
Post a Comment