Sorry guys. Organizing old photos. Couldn't help it.
That's awesome. I love the one of mom in the backseat. Classic. I miss trippin' with everybody.
Oh. Gosh. Is this for real? Why do i always look so freakin sexy?
This is why we're hot, this is why we're, hot
A few of my favorite parts:You can't tell that Mom is any older than CJ. Tess' sun glare birthmark.Cami's "I'm so sick grimace"Hanna's crimpies. You gotta love those.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sorry guys. Organizing old photos. Couldn't help it.
That's awesome. I love the one of mom in the backseat. Classic. I miss trippin' with everybody.
Oh. Gosh. Is this for real? Why do i always look so freakin sexy?
This is why we're hot, this is why we're, hot
A few of my favorite parts:
You can't tell that Mom is any older than CJ.
Tess' sun glare birthmark.
Cami's "I'm so sick grimace"
Hanna's crimpies. You gotta love those.
Post a Comment