Friday, February 27, 2009

Artists Unite!


I need some help from all you artsy-fartsy's. I just did this painting for Emmy's room from GOODNIGHT MOON and I know, it's fantastic, you don't have to tell me that I am amazing 'cause I already know it (do I sound like Tess? Hehe!) What I DO need you to tell me is how to finish it! The edges are just so.... white. Should I just paint on a little gray shadowing, or should I paint it the green of the walls in the book? Should I leave it the way it is? I'm having stress over this. I DO think I need to add a whole lot more shadowing and highlighting to the frame if it's supposed to be 3D and all. You know how it is. Art has to be perfect or it's just frustrating everytime you see it. Who wants that kind of frustration? Not me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah!!
you nerd.I love it the way it is, but if its gonna bug you that bad I'd either paint in green or paint it the color of Emmy's wall
~Tess

Jayne said...

Tess! You exist!

Anonymous said...

indeed