I know you are but what am I?
always and forever i'm saying 'so's your face'. rarely does it make sense but that's part of the charm for me. ex:Mac: your mom goes to collegeDiana: so's your faceIt has US in stitches, but I can see how it might be one of those 'had to be there' things.
Ha! i love 'Your Face Is...' too. I tend to use it in really odd places though:someone: "it's cold out today"me: "your face is cold out today"I use it a lot. Maybe that's why i don't date...My other one is "whatever". classic.
"I am so good looking"
The Chair
come backs are beneath me
okay okay fine...i can't actually think of come backs
Morgy always says, "inappropriate!"
Gr/Gr: Jen, where do you get the time do read all this stuff?Inappropriate!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I know you are but what am I?
always and forever i'm saying 'so's your face'. rarely does it make sense but that's part of the charm for me. ex:
Mac: your mom goes to college
Diana: so's your face
It has US in stitches, but I can see how it might be one of those 'had to be there' things.
Ha! i love 'Your Face Is...' too. I tend to use it in really odd places though:
someone: "it's cold out today"
me: "your face is cold out today"
I use it a lot. Maybe that's why i don't date...
My other one is "whatever". classic.
"I am so good looking"
The Chair
come backs are beneath me
okay okay fine...i can't actually think of come backs
Morgy always says, "inappropriate!"
Gr/Gr: Jen, where do you get the time do read all this stuff?
Inappropriate!
Post a Comment