Caleb and I were watching Top Gear a few nights ago, because season 18 finally came to Netflix (wut) and we happened to watch the episode that CJ blogged about!

Hello, James. Your shirt isn't as frightening as usual today.

I don't remember what he said this road was called, but I think he did say it's one of the oldest roads in Rome. So crazy cool. But so definitely not for super cars.

Then he got lost and this Karate Kid Monk kinda helped give him directions. Kinda.

I'm not sure if this is the right car. Jeremy Clarkson's car was also reddish orange, and since that's the main thing that differs in vehicles for me, I was lost.

No clue who this is.

YOU GUYS MIGHT BE IN THE SHOW! Watch it. It was hilar.
Also, was that you, CJ, who posted about Top Gear? You're a great writer! I want to read more.
3 comments:
That's awesome!! Didn't see us in it... But still... we were there. :)
The first two cars are the McLaren MP4-12C, That is the one that was seen in Italy by the family.
The next two pics are the Lamborghini Murcielago.
The last is the McLaren again.
Just so you know.
Thanks, Jayne. The Apian Way is the old road built by ancient Romans. That last pic was definitely close to where we saw him!
Post a Comment