This is the 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, all the hype in the super-car world.
If you pay special attention to the area behind this beautiful vehicle, amongst the Chinese and Italians, you'll find three individuals who are probably your relatives.
Now that you're done with that thought I'll draw your attention to the license plate, in the left corner is a GB. It stands for Great Brittan. That's because this lovely orange beast wasn't registered in Italy, they shipped it to Rome so that we could watch it be piloted by James May down the crowned Via Del Corso, while they filmed for the 18th season of their television show.
Yep. We're going to be famous when that episode comes out.
Hanna wishes she'd licked it.
4 comments:
I actually found four individuals who are definitely my relatives. Do I get extra points?
Also, I thought you said it was Jeremy driving? Because if it was actually Mr. James Slow, you know that he won't be driving it very quick down the tarmac, even though there is an enormous motor under the bonnet and no boot to speak of and something about brake horse power.
Did I just prove that I love that show even though I'm not a petrol head?
P.S. That car is cool lookin'. I wish Hanna had licked it too.
Yes! Bonus points for you!
We thought it was Jeremy driving it, but the windows were tinted. And Hanna found a video online of them getting into the cars for this particular race.
why is JoAnn running away?
Oh help. I want to touch that car.
Post a Comment