Thursday, July 7, 2011

Weird...

but true. 

I have pictures of Mac!

These are scans from camp and not the best quality...but still pictures! 
 Do you see him sitting right behind Caleb?


 The ride home from camp.



He is the one on top pointing off into the distance. 

Amen. 

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Hi, this is Jayne

Yay katie! And thank you for your contribution - there was a poor showing from my family indeed. Lets give him another week. Diana, feel free to jump in anytime.


P.S.
Little baby boo boo Zachary in that top picture made me extremely sentimental for a second.

Jayne said...

Hi, this is Jayne again.
I thought I was signed in as Caleb.

*sigh*

Unknown said...

Hi, this is Katie.

Ha! I just thought that you were now stating your name in all comments ;-)

And I know! I didn't want to distract from Mac by saying so but baby Zachary is so stinking cute in that pic! Such a sweet little rugrat...what happened ;-) tehe.

And it may just be hormones...but i totally started crying while looking at camp pics today. yeah. let's go with hormones.

JoAnn said...

Camp and hormones go together. Thanks for the pics, Katie!

Unknown said...

Ha! That comment could mean so many thing JoAnn :-)