As it turns out, I also happen to be in most of the photos of Tess that I possess. So let's just count this as my turn too, okay? Great.
Tim, what exactly were we doing? Did we sleep outside? All I remember is that Dad took this photo, then labelled it on his computer as "Porch Trash." Tess is the most photogenic of all of us, but there are a few moments when you can catch her off guard. She can yuck it up with the rest of us if she tries.
But watch out, cause she can turn on the glam.
My only hope for being attractive lies in her capable hands.
And she taught my Girlie how to ski, so I'm pretty much in her debt forever. If I had attempted, I don't know that Emmy and I would still have the wonderful relationship that we have.
And out of all of us, she has the biggest... uh... what evers.

4 comments:
Um, was Jo Jo nursing that doll??
you can thank Diana for the blue sweater :)
Porch Trash: happened often.
Couch yuck: someone please frame that picture?
Glam: Chuck spotted dirt behind her ears.
Butt-in-the-gut: nuff said. Plus Jayne's pits.
Nurse: Love Lainey's look
Skiing: I thought I stole that beanie?
Blue boobs:... blue boobs.
Post a Comment