I hate you? Really? Even though I'm assuming you're kidding (and if you're not, I don't want to know) I have to inject my personal opinion that "I hate you" is a little harsh.
Plus, if he had actually wanted to offend you he could have blogged about your faults (few as they are) rather than your endearing quirks:)
And I would also like to state, for the record; I was there, and Tess definitely did win that race.
4 comments:
I hate you.
and I definitely won that race.
I hate you? Really? Even though I'm assuming you're kidding (and if you're not, I don't want to know) I have to inject my personal opinion that "I hate you" is a little harsh.
Plus, if he had actually wanted to offend you he could have blogged about your faults (few as they are) rather than your endearing quirks:)
And I would also like to state, for the record; I was there, and Tess definitely did win that race.
:) ok maybe not hate.
momentary dislike
I think you should take that last picture and hang it on your wall, framed.
Post a Comment