Hi all ya'll,
Caleb says that he gets to decide who the pictures will be about each week, so check Monday morning for the new photos and then you'll know.
I say this: If any one else beats him to posting a photo - you get to choose!
Just don't do the same person two weeks in a row.
1 comment:
Jayne my love, I think that the decision stuff needs to stop. The blogs posts of the family members is fun and funny and...gasp...unorganized...inhale...
exhale...happy place.....What where we talking about? I don't want to know. If the gut feeling arises (not that kind Camille you sicko) and you have the "every fiber of you being" feeling in the "depths of your soul" to share a picture of a family member please share. If you want to post pictures of yourself because your the hottest piece of human history to walk this planet, don't call me and I'll post a pic for you. I'm nice like that.
Thank you all for participating in this random acts of kindness towards your fellow consanguineous people. I love you all. Some more that others. (Here is where you wonder who I love less) For those of you that read this whole comment I am almost sorry that you wasted the last 6.3 minutes digesting (refer back to Camille sicko comment above)all this nonsense. I'll end now to you can go Google the word consanguineous.
Post a Comment