How about this plan:
Starting on Monday of every week, we "highlight" a member of our ever growing familia (see? I totally know italiano).
Post your favorite photos, not just necessarily your worst photos of the particular individual. I know, in the case of Camille favorite and worst seem to be the same. Not so with all of us.
We started with Cami, Hanna was next; do you guys want to go on to the grandkids now or start over with Babo? I think we should do Babo next and catch the kiddos on the next time around. Personally.
But I'm not the boss.
4 comments:
Dear Jayne,
We have all accepted that you will always be the boss, and its a good thing :)
I vote we head into the grandkids. I want to seee the baaabieesss!!
I'm pretty sure I'm the boss, but I'll give this one to you.
:)
I say BABO!!!
Someone needs to be the boss, so I insist it be Jayne, just this once, no offense, Tess. So, is it Babo, then? And can we still post some Hanna?
I have two words for you, Tim:
Bam Roasted.
I was leaning towards doing Babo, but if we're trying to be nicer and posting our favorites instead of the uglies, then maybe we should go on to the babies. Although honestly, I have a few doozies of Emmy.
Thoughts?
As the boss, I move to make the executive decision based on the future comments of this post.
Over and out.
Post a Comment