WOW! I love the drapes- I need some in my dining nook so you'll have to tell me where you got them.
Ha - that's funny Tess. When I read "domestic diva's" I thought you were talking about Diana. She's the queen!We never doubted your ability, Tess. You just didn't have any motivation. Oh what a little tax return can do!
So pretty! And i love that tank is the same spot in both. Did he move at all during the renovation?
I like the miniature horse that's tied up under the table.. haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW! I love the drapes- I need some in my dining nook so you'll have to tell me where you got them.
Ha - that's funny Tess. When I read "domestic diva's" I thought you were talking about Diana. She's the queen!
We never doubted your ability, Tess. You just didn't have any motivation. Oh what a little tax return can do!
So pretty!
And i love that tank is the same spot in both. Did he move at all during the renovation?
I like the miniature horse that's tied up under the table.. haha
Post a Comment