Done with my chAAart!!!
BLAHGH!! I can't BELIEVE you beat me to it. It's okay. When you call mail I get to go in with you cuz you're too little.
Nu uh I can stand on the little ledge and reach up with my arm.
Tess gets a chartchreet!
no sympathy
This is total inside stuff. I feel left out.
schpeshial.
You had to be there, Beth. For the whole 20ish years of it. Although you were probably there for more of it than anyone else in the extended fam.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Done with my chAAart!!!
BLAHGH!! I can't BELIEVE you beat me to it. It's okay. When you call mail I get to go in with you cuz you're too little.
Nu uh I can stand on the little ledge and reach up with my arm.
Tess gets a chartchreet!
no sympathy
This is total inside stuff. I feel left out.
schpeshial.
You had to be there, Beth. For the whole 20ish years of it.
Although you were probably there for more of it than anyone else in the extended fam.
Post a Comment